Saturday, August 30, 2014

Quiche of Death -- M.C. Beaton








I seem to be back on a reading roll.  Having just finished "The Last Original Wife" by Dorothea Benton Frank I decided, instead of moving on to her newest offering "The Hurricane Sisters", to start the Agatha Raisin series by M. C. Beaton.

I have read several of her Hamish Macbeth series and found them to be very entertaining so I decided to check out Agatha Raisin.  Being the logical sort that I am I decided to start at the beginning.  So, I downloaded "The Quiche of Death" onto my Nook and started reading.  I couldn't put it down! It isn't a long book by any means and it is very readable.  I have to say that the entire time I was reading all I could see was Dawn French as Agatha Raisin. 

In any event, it was great fun and I recommend it.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...