Monday, December 22, 2014








22 December 2014


Fog Magic by Julia L. Sauer






I am currently reading -- or rather just finishing -- Fog Magic by Julia L. Sauer.  It was a Newberry Award winner in 1944.  It is a fantasy book about a young girl who travels through time but as she grows she knows she will, one day, have to stop.  It is a coming of age book in that respect.

I started this book without having read any background information on it so I really didn't know what it was about.  However, I have really been enjoying it and sort of hate for it to end. 

This will be the last book to complete my 2014 Goodreads Challenge and I think I chose a really good work to end up the year.


2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Sounds good. Congrats on finishing the Goodreads challenge.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Thank you, Yvonne!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...