Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday Finds

Friday finds is hosted by Miz B at Books and a Beat.  I participate once in a while.  This week my find is this --






And where did I find it, you might be asking?  Well, in my bedroom I have a very large window seat which seems to collect all manner of things, including dust.  So, a couple of days ago I vowed to get everything off the seat so I could deal with the dust and voila! I found this buried under a quilt I am making -- how appropriate.  So, yes, I literally did "find" it -- I had forgotten I bought it.

So, what was the next logical step?  I abandoned the window seat and set down to start reading, of course!

That, is my Friday Find! 

Have a wonderful weekend! If you need me, I shall be reading.





4 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Happy reading, BB! It looks like a fun book for a quilter.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Hi, Pom Pom -- actually this is one in a series I have been reading for the last couple of years. When I read the first book in the series I was maybe not so impressed but they have turned out to be so good -- all of them -- and I have enjoyed each one of them -- even the first one.

Frugally challenged said...

How on earth do you find so much time for reading? I'm jealous!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Mary, I read in the car when we go to pick up Bean and when we come home. I also read while we wait in the line for her to come out of school.that all takes about two and a half hours. Sometimes when I wake up too early I will read.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...