Friday, December 09, 2016

Too Old For Addictions!

Hi! My name is Melissa and I am an addict.

I am addicted to Facebook.

I need to break this addiction.

It seems that the more I try to break the sugar addiction the more I am on Facebook.  I would assume that is in an effort to avoid eating.  I used to shop a lot to get me out of the house and away from food.  Now I hate shopping.

The natural progression of thought is that eventually I would hate Facebook.  I am getting there.

 I wish I could channel all this addictive behavior toward exercising.


Maybe I should think about trying to make that happen.

Hmmm......can you pick and choose your addictions?  That would be nice.

Yes, my name is Melissa and I have an eating disorder and I am addicted to Facebook.

Bother.

2 comments:

Frugally challenged said...

Nice one Melissa. Never got into Facebook really myself. I have an account but rarely use it. your post is a terrible warning.

Pom Pom said...

What do you like about Facebook? I don't like it and I only use it to keep in touch with family. You probably will get tired of it.
Are you enjoying December, BB?

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...