Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Teaser Tuesday







It is Teaser Tuesday time again.  The point is to take a couple of lines from a random page in your current read -- as a teaser-- no spoilers please!

I am really not reading anything right now because I am too busy dealing with allergies which means I am sneezing and blowing my nose.  Not good for reading.  But, these lines are from a book that I have in my queue which may be my next read as soon as I can adequately see again.

"Fireflies blinked, illuminating the stepping-stones to Los Land Lake.  "You see that, Lolly?" my mom laughed in the twilight.  "Mother Nature is giving us a preview to the fireworks."

This is from page 3 of "The Charm Bracelet" by Viola Shipman.





Sorry this is such a short post but I feel really awful and just need to lay down.  More tomorrow.



2 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Lovely excerpt! I can relate to the allergies...feel better.

Here's mine: “THE VANISHING YEAR”

Anonymous said...

I like both the excerpt and the cover. It sounds like an interesting book. Thanks for sharing and feel better soon! Here's my link for this week's intro/teaser from Jodi Picoult's Second Glance: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-1s6

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...