Saturday, May 20, 2017

Him or Me

Here is a new-to-me meme for Saturday.  I snitched it off of Joysweb.  It looks like fun.

 

 

 

Him or Me

Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme! 

Saturday 9: Him or Me -- What's It Gonna Be? (1967)

Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.

1) In this song, a man pleads with his girlfriend to make up her mind. Do you consider yourself decisive?  I am very decisive.  Most of the time.

Since this song is all about either/or, we're using that as our theme this Saturday ...

2) Choose a condiment: Catsup or mustard?  Mustard

3) Choose a sci-fi series: Star Wars or Star Trek?  I guess Star Wars as I have never watched Star Trek but I haven't seen all the Star Wars movies either.

4) Choose your spy: James Bond or Jason Bourne? Bond, James Bond.  Sean Connery James Bond to be specific although I do like Daniel Craig as well.

5) Choose your winter sport: Football or hockey?  Football

6) Choose your breakfast: Pancakes or waffles?  I make chocolate chip pancakes for the Bean all the time so I guess pancakes.

7) Choose your side: French fries or potato chips?  Neither.  I can eat only about three french fries and I just don't care for potato chips.

8) Choose your chore: Washing dishes or doing laundry?  Wow, this one is a toughie.  Neither?  Ok, if I had to chose one it would be laundry.

9) Choose your nextdoor neighbors: Munsters or Addams Family?  The Addams Family -- tv cast -- I like John Astin and I always like Carolyn Jones.



 

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

JLS Hall said...

Wow, if I come to visit, would you make me chocolate chip pancakes? Sounds soooo yummy! Actually, I probably couldn't chew them with my wonky teeth. So...never mind.

Yeah, I guess if I HAD to choose one, I'd take laundry. Never been a fan of dish-washing. I'd use paper plates and plastic utensils if I could get you-know-who to go along with the idea.

I used to like Sean Connery's Bond the best, too. But I've become a real Roger Moore fan and he makes such a suave JB.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Absolutely I would make you c/c pancakes and they are nice and tender so your teeth would be fine. I even use c/c's that are guaranteed to be nut/soy/and whatever else free. Yeah, I am good with laundry but I am with you on the paper plate thing and I see nothing wrong with it. While I was once a raging environmentalist I now realize that at my age I have done enough damage that can't be undone so what is a little more. Connery has always been my fav but I do like Daniel Crain and yes, Moore is very suave!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...