Monday, May 22, 2017

Unconscious Mutterings -- Week 746

 
 
Here is another offering from Unconscious Mutterings hosted by LunaNina at subliminal.lunanina.com.  Check it out if you would like to play along.
 
 
 
     Week 746
I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Corner :: store
  2. Establish :: build
  3. Cartoonish :: got nuthin'
  4. Request :: special
  5. Disappointing ::  my diet
  6. Recluse ::  spider
  7. Anti- ::  against
  8. Jeans ::  uncomfortable
  9. Ridiculous ::  almost everything
  10. Soul ::  deep

2 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Hello BB! I hope things are perking along nicely at your house. I'm starting to feel normal again after my granny time (five days) and then two days of jury duty.
Our weather is cool but pretty so it's time to garden.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Things are upside down here. We have the Bean this week while Mom finishes up at her school. So, we aren't home and things aren't done and I will NEVER get the laundry caught up but it is so much fun! I wouldn't trade this time for laundry time ever!

Catching up, Checkin in —

 Hi, all! Happy belated St. Patrick’s Day!  It was a lovely day here, a bit cool, but dry which is good because we have been getting a lot o...