Thursday, July 20, 2017

The Charm Bracelet







Still reading this lovely little book.  It has grabbed my attention and what isn't to love-- NYC, vintage clothes, jewelry and I think I am just about getting to the romance part. 

There are some nice flashbacks to Holly's former life -- as a child, losing her father, as a college student (that is where I am now)  and they aren't so long and drawn out so as you forget what is going on.  Don't you  just hate that?

Anyway, doing a bit of sewing right now but this afternoon will afford me some time to get back to NYC and the Secret Closet -- it is almost Christmas and that is such a magical time!  More to come.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...