Thursday, February 22, 2018

6 Rainier Drive by Debbie Macomber

Continuing on with the Cedar Cover series by Debbie Macomber, I just finished "6 Rainier Drive".

I am enjoying this series because it reads like a soap opera and I love soap operas. In this "episode" there is a lot of breaking up, a bit of intrigue toward the end, a resolution to the fire...

You don't know what I am talking about?  Well, you need to read the series!  It is really, really good.

However, I am going to take a break and read something else.  "A Memory of Violets" was recommended to me by a friend so I am going to check it out and I will return to Cedar Cove in a few days.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...