I have to say that this weeks fill-ins are a lot more in thought provoking -- I will see what I come up with --
1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting THE PHONE CALL -- this could mean many, many things.
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a personal in denial (I didn't really want to say liar).
3. Finding something that fits at the first store is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy being wives and mothers.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine getting lost and asking for directions.
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant without my husband or potatoes in it. Hahahah! My husband and potatoes -- my two favorite things!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to watching "W" and icing my knee, tomorrow my plans include icing my knee and Sunday I want to be able to walk unaided.