June 3, 2017
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blogauthored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post.
We found this gem from a blogger named Kontan from Kontan’s Place. She explains that she stole the questions from "Tense". But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Please consider liking WTIT on Facebook. Click here. Or on Twitter @wtit.
Sunday Stealing: The Random Questions, Part 683
1. How old do you look? About my age --
2. Where do you live? Texas
3. Are you waiting for something? Yes, I am waiting to go to a doctors appointment later today
4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common? I don't have pet peeves -- I don't think
5. Do you want/have kids? I have two kids and I wanted them. They are all grown up now and really can't be called kids.
6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion? No. I started out Methodist, became Lutheran, became Episcopalian and am now Anglican. I think that is enough conversion.
7. Last shocking news you heard? That a relative has a terminal illness
8. What was the last thing you drank? Orange juice
9. Who do you most look like in your family? My father
10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be? Somebody else to go to the grocery store for me
11. Where does most of your family live? Texas
12. Where did you grow up? San Antonio, Texas
13. Where do you want to go on vacation? I would love to go to the Northeast, like Boston, but the reality is I am going to San Antonio -- maybe.
14. Have you ever had a panic attack? Yes
15. What can’t you wait for? Nothing right now
16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it? Yesterday
17. Have your parents ever smoked pot? Oh good grief no. At least that I know of.
18. Want someone back in your life? Well, I wouldn't mind having my parents back. Every now and then I think I would like to touch base with an old boyfriend but having him back in my life? Uh -- no.
19. What do you order at the bar? No bar -- don't drink.
20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard? I don't remember
21. What are your nicknames? Liss, Lissie Lou, Mom, Nona
22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? I don't eat peanut butter anymore
23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008? I have no flipping clue. Probably at home or my daughter's house. I don't "do" the 4th of July.
24. If you could go foward in time, how far forward would you go? 5 p.m. today
25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go? Back to the 50's again -- sounds like a song. Although, with that said, the 60's were great -- maybe travel both decades.