Thursday, January 19, 2017

Ok, Maybe I Do Have Something to Say

I don't like grocery shopping under the best of circumstances.  I certainly don't like it when I am sick with allergies and the pollen count is really high.  I don't want to leave the house.  So, I have been exploring grocery delivery services this morning.

I really needed to grocery shop this morning.  The Mr. and I talked about it last night.  He accompanies me everywhere I go because.....well, he is retired and has nothing better to do.  I said we needed to go early to get it done as I really feel like rubbish.

It is 11 a.m. and we haven't move -- an inch.  No groceries bought.  Waiting for a phone call that may or may not ever come.

I am annoyed.  So, I started exploring delivery options.

I found Instacart which delivers from all but one of the stores I shop at.  They will deliver in just a couple of hours.  It isn't an outrageous delivery fee if you buy over $35 worth of products.  Who doesn't spend that every time they walk into the store.  Seems like a non-issue to me. 

I told my husband I was going to have the groceries delivered.  He laughed at me and said we would go tonight.  I don't want to go tonight.  I don't feel well, I want to go to bed.  I guess I could make him a list and let him go but since that hasn't happened in years I am pretty sure that isn't even on his radar.

I wonder if he is going to find it so hysterical when there is no dinner.

Yes, I know, I should have just taken myself to the store and ignored him.  I have done it before!

My question is -- thoughts on grocery delivery?

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...