Friday Fill-in #83
1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to 1906 Scranton, Pennsylvania -- or 1886, Blaina, Wales -- that is a tough decision.
2. Give me liberty or give me death -- uh, no, already been done -- give me money or give me power!
3. I am listening to a program on the History channel about the 1906 San Francisco earthquake/fire.
4. Somewhere, someone is thinking something.
5. I'll always be 15 years old in my mind.
6. My idea of a good time includes my family -- well, and tamales and beer.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to watching a movie (something I have been trying to do for days and days), tomorrow my plans include a family reunion in Elk, TX, and Sunday I want to read but I will probably be working on an upcoming baby shower.