Sunday, May 14, 2017
Sunday Stealing: The Getting to Know You Questions
1. What is your occupation right now? How long have you been there?
I am a homemaker.
2. Favorite rock band. Ever.
I don't know that I ever really had a favorite. I used to love all of them in the 60's because I liked to dance and they were mostly danceabe. I guess if I have to narrow it down I would say the Beatles but the Beach Boys were a close second.
3. What are you listening to right now?
The only thing I am listening to right now is the aquarium run.
4. Last person you spoke to on the phone. What was it about?
I guess the last person I spoke to on the phone was my cousin Martha. It was just a chat.
5. How old are you today? Or make up a question. This one bites.
I have reached the age where I feel wise. I feel like I am turning into my grandmother. I am now old enough to feel that I am justified in doing what I want, when I want, with whom I want and I don't need to answer to anybody. Ok I am 67.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Not much of a sporty person. I do like to watch some of the olympics and we do watch Texas A&M Football in the fall
7. What is your favorite drink? All I drink is water
8. Have you ever dyed your hair? I tried when I was younger and started turning gray. It turned green. I had to choose between gray and green.
9. Favorite food? I don't really have one.
10. What is the last movie you watched? No clue. We don't really watch movies too much
11. Favorite day of the year? The logical choice would be Christmas but that is a lot of work. I think as holidays go, Easter.
12. How do you vent anger? I yell. That is a vast improvement over throwing dishes like I used to.
13. What was your favorite toy as a child? I always preferred books but those aren't really toys. Um....crayons and coloring books.
14. Living arrangements? (Of course your pets count. Geez!) I live in Maison Brinkley with the husband and a fish.
15. What was the last thing that you cried about? yuck, I don't cry.
16. Who is the friend you have had the longest? I would have to say my husband or Joy Lynn. Actually Joy Lynn has been around longer than my husband but she is a blood relative. Oh, I don't know.
17. What did you do last night? Helped my granddaughter with a sewing project. Then I watched Agatha Raisin.
18. What are you most afraid of? I am afraid of something happening to my children or grandchildren. Things like kidnappings and plane crashes and car wrecks. On the whole, though, I am not a scared sort of person.
19. In how many areas of your country have you lived? What's your favorite? I have lived in Texas. How boring. I have however visited other places and I think, besides Texas, my favorite was Arkansas.
20. What is your favorite flower? (Ugh. Quite the note to go out on. But hell, we steal the questions. I guess you get what you pay for.) I don't have a favorite flower. I always liked roses for corsages when going to high school dances so I guess I would have to say roses. With that said, the begonia I got last night from my grandchildren is pretty nice too!