Saturday, August 08, 2009

Fairy Doors --

This is coming to my house soon! I can't wait. I have a perfect place in the new flower bed for it and it is going to be very cute!



It is from www.miniature-gardens.com. I have been doing some looking at fairy gardens on the internet and, while I don't think I am up for creating an entire village, I have always wanted a door (introduced to me by my Aunt Velma). So, this one has been ordered and will be here eventually -- hopefully in time for fall because we don't want the pixies to get cold!

2 comments:

jlshall said...

It is very cute. But I didn't know my mother was into fairy gardens. Although she and Linnie used to have some garden gnomes, as I recall. But no pixies or fairies.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

She wasn't but she used to like the fairy doors that she would see in the catalogues she got. Yes, MaMa wanted those garden gnomes for Christmas one year. I have one gnome but it is large and won't work with that door. I will take a pic when I get it. This is so not my style but I think they are so cute.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...