Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My cat has gone missing. She wasn't anything special, like a rag doll or Himalayan. She was just this perfect little black and white cat that chose us. She was born at our house, one of many born at our house. All the rest disappeared except her. She stayed, she chose us. She had an important role at our house. She was Tessie's caretaker -- a seeing-eye cat, if you will. Two weeks ago I put her outside so I could take Tessie to the vet. As I cuddled her I verbalized "I wonder if I will ever see you again". I don't know where that voice came from but I haven't seen her again and I miss her. She was special to me.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...