Thursday, February 28, 2008

Birthday

Today is my birthday. So, what kind of a day is it? Well, for February, it is pretty nice. Morning is like late winter, afternoon is like early spring. I guess that sounds typical. It is sunny but windy -- and the cedar pollen is high -- again. I awoke with the remnants of the allergy attack of yesterday -- not gone but going. The cat is a bit punk and the laundry is multiplying itself in the dark. It is pretty much business as usual except that A gave me the gift that I had picked out a few weeks ago. It is much easier for him if I do the picking, he does the buying and hiding and presenting. It works well that way because sometimes I even forget what it is I chose! I guess those senior moments can work to our advantage if we look at it that way. So, all in all, it is a good day. The best gift is that I have today -- sneezing, itching, punky cat, cedar and all. I will take it. It is a good thing!

1 comment:

monique said...

Happy Birthday :)

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...