Thursday, April 10, 2008

Texas our Texas






We have a saying here in Texas concerning the weather -- "if you don't like the weather in Texas, just wait a minute and it will change". Well, I have been waiting for about two weeks and anytime now would be fine with me.

I read a number of blogs that include pictures of their environment. There are pictures of the Rocky Mountains, pictures of the cherry blossoms in D.C., pictures of the fall leaves in the midwest and northeast. So, I have decided to include a photo of what it has been like in north Texas for the last couple of weeks, off and on. It isn't much to look at so maybe next time I will post a photo of the Target going up across the street from me. A lovely view of the loading dock from my backyard, perhaps. If I didn't hate moving so badly, I would say it was time to go to the country.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...