Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. For me dullness is the opposite of creativity.
2. I have been reading so many good books lately that I can't tell you what was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because they remind me of mad libs.
4. In nature, I like looking at trees and stars.
5. I don't have a clue who should win the US elections.
6. The lst time I laughed with all my belly was obviously a very long time ago because I can't remember it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to dinner out, tomorrow my plans include absolutely nothing and Sunday I want to go to church and read the paper and not do anything at all.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...