Wednesday, May 28, 2008


WIP's

Since I have discovered the blogsphere, I find I am reading other people's blogs more than writing my own. There is a reason for that -- they are much more interesting than I am. I gravitate toward the blogs on stitchery, quilting, reading and genealogy -- all interests of mine. I admire all the photos that are up of the work that people do and wish I could be as crafty.

So, as a result of having a very boring blog, I have picked up the pace with my quilting and stitchery and reading and genealogy. I have a couple of WIP's that I can't show right now because they are SURPRISES but I do have a few pitiful pics of past projects that I could put up so here is one of them.

I became quite interested in ATC's a while back and bought a lovely little quilted number which I prize. I decided that I could make my own little mini crazy quilt, too and did and then sold it on Ebay. However I did keep a picture of it that I am including here. I only make one of these little things as I prefer to make bigger quilts so this is a one and only!

2 comments:

monique said...

What a pretty ATC!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Thank you! It was fun to make and I had intention of making more but, well, you know what happens to time ....

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...