Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Fill-in #76

1. Losing weight is high up on my bucket list.

2. My favorite quote is "if it's not one damn thing it's another": it's from my Aunt V.

3. The desire to keep a journal inspired me to start blogging.

4. Strawberries are best fresh and unmessed around with.

5. Nathan was in the last dream I remember having.

6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is on an autumn morning.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to just crashing but I think A has other plans in the form of Cabela's, tomorrow my plans include going with A to B's house so I can see Nathan and continuing to straighten up the guest room and Sunday I want to go to church, out to lunch and have a quiet afternoon.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...