Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

I love these things!

1. A smile is just a frown turned upside down! Cheesy!

2. Skipbo is my favorite board or card game.

3. I would love to have more time with my kids in my life and less tension.

4. When I think of the Summer Solstice I think of my junior high school friend, Delphine.

5. I just remembered I need to go to the cleaners.

6. One of my favorite song lyrice goes like this:

"There are places I'll remember,
All my life, though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life, I've loved them all" Free Blinkies

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to going shopping and for a bite of dinner, tomorrow my plans include going to the shooting range and Sunday I want to go to church and then a trip to the airport to pick up the wayward travelers.

2 comments:

jlshall said...

So are you doing some shooting, too? Or just the the hubby? Be sure to stay out of range!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Me! Actually, we are taking turns. The range is very well orchestrated -- the protocol is very strict. I will be careful -- very careful! I haven't actually shot the little gun yet and now Allen has a bigger gun and I want to shoot them both. But, we have to go very early before it gets too hot. I will check in when we are done.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...