Saturday, June 07, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Ok, I know it isn't Friday but I am off a day -- or two. I will do Thursday's thing in a little while.

1. Idle hands are the devils playground, or something like that.

2. I love Aveeno Colloidal Shower Gel in the shower.

3. My favorite time of day is when A nudges me from my chair slumber and says it is time to go to bed -- usually right after the Leno monologue or maybe the Leno headline funnies.

4. The last tea I drank was Stash Peppermint Herbal decaf, last night before my chair slumber.

5. I like to stay inside during the summer.

6. My mother always said "don't do anything to embarrass me". I didn't -- she wasn't.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to absolutely nothing, tomorrow my plans include going to the gun show, and Sunday I want to go to church and celebrate A's birthday with my family.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...