Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy 18th Month Birthday To You!

Today is Moochi's 18 month birthday! He is the cutest little guy and we love him so much! He is really growing up so I am including a more recent photo, too. However, the most recent photos are still on my camera -- NOT MY FAULT -- I am upgrading my OS, well, my computer genius son is, and I can't put anymore photos on right now. In the first photo he is just a couple of months old. The second was taken in this past spring.


Moochi is an absolute joy! He is all boy, a bit of a roughneck and the loviest and cuddliest little thing you could want to be around! In case you are wondering about the nickname Moochi -- that is my nickname for him. Nobody else calls him that -- just me.

4 comments:

monique said...

Oh my goodness, he's adorable! I bet he gets away with everything LOL

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Thank you! Well, not quite yet but he is becoming quite the charming manipulator. He has sister on the way so I can see partners in crime in a couple of years!

jlshall said...

He's gotten so big! And I'm wondering where all that blonde hair is coming from.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

jlshall-- well, T is blond but I still see a little bit of red in it. Brandon was red headed when he was little and now it is dark so I doubt he will stay blond

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...