Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wall-E

I am adult. Yes, I keep telling myself that. I am an OLDER adult --- well, I try to forget THAT. My DH and I don't go to movies anymore, except for any new James Bond offerings. We are strictly premium cable channel/video on demand (when it works) sort of people. However, last year I was invited by my also-an-adult daughter to go see "Wall-E". Even in spite of the political innuendo that youngsters wouldn't "get", I was completely taken in by the little rag-tag, scruffy robot named Wall-E and his lady love Ev-a. It was delightful and the animation was fantastic.

So......I don't need to tell you that I have been waiting very impatiently for it's release today and I am proud to say that I was one of the first at my neighborhood Target to obtain the DVD. I can't wait for DH to see it.

And, on that note, I will be seeing "Bolt" with the same daughter next week. Isn't it great to be able to see something with your adult daughter and not be embarassed? I think so.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...