Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Molly Bee

A little while ago I was searching for an email address on the net and a headline popped up that a country singer had passed away after being ill for a while. I clicked on it and much to my surprise, it was Molly Bee. Even more to my surprise, it took a moment for me to remember who Molly Bee WAS! I went completely brain dead. Not good for somebody whose dad was a C/W disc jockey and who used to watch all the old country variety shows on tv. Suddenly it clicked and I remembered Molly Bee -- a name I hadn't heard for years and years.

So, sympathies to all involved with Molly Bee -- it is a loss.

1 comment:

jlshall said...

I remember Molly Bee, too. She used to be on the Pinky Lee show, and I think Tennessee Ernie Ford's show, too. But you were just an infant when they were on.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...