Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill-in's #115


I thought I would do my FFI on this blog too -- maybe my answers will be better, wittier, more interesting -- nah, probably not but here goes.

1. When I look to the left I see darkness out of the shutter that the cat has opened.

2. The dining room is the room that has the best view in my home -- depending on what you want to look at!

3. Let it work out for the good of all.

4. Cooking done dirt cheap -- a news story on our local news last night. Well, ok, maybe not DIRT cheap, but cheaper. Whatever.

5. Keeping our city clean is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any gripes about the economy please feel free to write your Congressman! Right.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am watching a movie and eating homemade quac, tomorrow I am either going to the Dallas Quilt show or to our other house to work (duh!), and Sunday I just want to go to church, get on my knees, pray for change and then relax.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...