Friday, June 05, 2009


#127

1. Lucy, I'm home!.

2My favorite thing for dinner lately has been something somebody else cooked -- especially if that somebody else cooked salmon.

3. When Toto saw the flying monkeys, he went bark, bark, bark!

4. A nice long walk would be a really nice thing.

5. Tell me some good news.

6. When all is said and done, who said it, who did it, define all.

7. And as for the weekend tonight I am looking forward to a Netflix movie and watching AW make kolaches, tomorrow my plans include Family Fiesta at my MIL retirement community and Sunday I want to just hibernate and wake up on Thursday -- I said hibernation, not coma.

2 comments:

jlshall said...

OK, I know all about the identical cousin syndrome - but this is getting really weird. This week we managed to have identical answers, twice. Well, nearly identical - I didn't specify salmon, but I started to! We should probably start coordinating these things in advance.

Have fun at the Family Fiesta - that sounds very nice.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Dear, what can I say, great minds just think alike. Actually, if we didn't each look so much like our respective fathers, I would say we were separated at birth!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...