Monday, June 01, 2009


Outside my window I see a peaceful, quiet street.

I am thinking about the errands I need to run today.

From the learning rooms I am learning that maybe I am NOT cut out to be a handquilter.

I am thankful for my family.

From the kitchen I tried Christeans's pineapple pie on my family and they loved it!! Thanks, Christean! Also, I have learned that privately raised cattle makes really good meat -- thanks Burgundy Beef of Grandview!!

I am wearing -- pj's from last night -- it is a slow morning.

I am reading three books at once! Not easy for me. They would be "The Shroud of the Thwacker" -- very funny; "The Night Watch" -- so far pretty good; "Revolutionary Road" -- just started so I am not sure.

I am hoping that next week goes by quickly.

I am creating a couple of easy peasy quilts.

I am praying for safe travel, new jobs, preemies, comfort and freedom from illness.

Around the house I am looking at a pile of magazines that need to be passed on to others!

A few plans for the rest of the week include ironing, party planning (happy birthday, AW), quilting and reading.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you:



No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...