Wednesday, July 15, 2009


July 15th


Starting a little late this week -- blame it on the landscapers!

Outside my window -- still dark, work up way too early and will require nap

I am thinking -- how much I get done early in the morning but would rather be sleeping

I am thankful for -- today, good health for my family, my grandkids, my church, the fact that the landscapers are actually going to do something visible today.

From the kitchen -- I am thankful for Bethenny Frankel -- she makes sense -- well, except for all the wine

I am wearing --- you really don't want to know -- after all, it is just 6 a.m.

I am reading -- what I have been reading for MONTHS -- The Shroud of the Thwacker

I am hoping -- to get more done today but will probably spend the day looking out into the backyard

I am creating --- absolutely nothing at the moment!

I am praying -- incessantly but right now for the health and safety of my family, for David, Diane, Gerald and Dorothy to have a fun safe vacation, for Margaret, for Mundee and her uncle.

Around the house -- what can I say -- landscaping

One of my favorite things -- sleeping late -- do you see a pattern here?

A few plans for the rest of the week -- try to work a haircut in somewhere down the line

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...