Friday, August 07, 2009

Netflix Update

Slow to blog, here, but we just viewed two Netflix offers in the last week. The first was "The Women" with Meg Ryan. It is a remake of the 1939 classic -- I would like to see the original again. It was good, typical Meg, but entertaining and I would recommend it.

The second movie was "Valkyrie". Definite recommend and it has nothing to do with Tom Cruise being in it. It was a great movie -- enough action to keep it going and not so much gore to make it disgusting -- a rarity these days, it seems. I have always liked "war" movies (The Longest Day -- thanks JLSHall!) and this one did not disappoint. I would recommend and I might add it to my personal DVD library.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...