Friday, July 23, 2010

Blogspot

I used to love Blogspot.  It was reasonably user friendly, it was simple, it was cozy.  I don't blog all that often but I really like it and would like to do it more often.  However, visiting my blog last week to post about my new granddaughter, I found that I couldn't post -- the new post window would never open.  Now I have to  publish a blank window, hit edit and then go in and actually write the post.  This can't be right -- whoever is in charge needs to fix it.  I have been searching all over for other blog sites but I haven't found anything I like as well.  I have a wordpress blog, a livejournal blog, a multiply blog, a typepad free blog, and I have been on weebly.  I prefer blogspot so I would like for somebody to fix it -- it is broken and needs it!

2 comments:

jlshall said...

Yes, apparently it really is broken. (Bummer.) I haven't been having the problem (yet), but it seems a lot of other Blogspot bloggers have - there's a lot of chatter about it in the help groups. Hopefully, the powers that be will get it cleared up soon, so you don't have to go looking for another blog host.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

I have registered for blogs all over the place but none of them are like blogspot. I really don't want to have to change -- wordpress (which I have had before) comes the closest but I don't want to have to change everything over so I hope they get it fixed soon.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...