Friday Fill-ins #188
1. Life is really, really good right now.
2. This horrible weather seems to just keep going. The question is do I prefer 100+ degrees or 10 degrees -- I have to say I will go with 100+.
3. My last text message (or IM) ended with these words: I am home.
4. Something that somebody else cooks is what I am thinking about for dinner soon.
5. on the 1st day of August I was in church enjoying Caroline's first visit to church.
6. I feel that, for my age, I am reasonably lively and energetic -- depends on the time of the day and the activity at hand!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to buying wasp spray, tomorrow my plans include spraying the wasp spray and Sunday I want to walk outside and see those wasps gone!