Friday, August 06, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #188

1. Life is really, really good right now.

2. This horrible weather seems to just keep going. The question is do I prefer 100+ degrees or 10 degrees -- I have to say I will go with 100+.

3. My last text message (or IM) ended with these words: I am home.

4. Something that somebody else cooks is what I am thinking about for dinner soon.

5. on the 1st day of August I was in church enjoying Caroline's first visit to church.

6. I feel that, for my age, I am reasonably lively and energetic -- depends on the time of the day and the activity at hand!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to buying wasp spray, tomorrow my plans include spraying the wasp spray and Sunday I want to walk outside and see those wasps gone!

3 comments:

jlshall said...

Wasps are scary. We have huge hornets around here, and one of them visits our balcony every morning. I think he's looking for me.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

well get these wasp nests every year in the same place -- one is right over the back door -- actually, on the door facing and I won't go out. Not that I need to go out in 100+ weather but still...

Funoldhag said...

I found your nice comments on my blog and just had to come see you. Have been looking around here in your blog and you are witty and fun to read. I, too, will be back to see you. Go get rid of those wasps and be careful! Thanks for stopping by. Carol

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...