Friday, March 11, 2011

The Whole Week in One Fell Swoop

I have been trying to post more regularly but I have a problem in that some days I just simply have nothing of any interest to say.  So, in order to keep me on an even keel, I like to employ several "meme's" so to speak. This week, I have gotten completely off track and have done none of them so I am going to combine them all into one and try again next week.  so, here goes.

Blue Monday


Learning to catagorize by color



Teaser Tuesdays






This weeks Teaser is from "The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane" by Katherine
 Howe.

"After a few more minutes spent yanking on the last stubborn vines, Connie sat back on her heels and regarded the revealed gate.  Its iron was so pitted with rust and age that she feared it might dissolve at her touch."



Wordless Wednesday




Booking Through Thursday -- Multi-tasking

I do not multi-task.  I am not good at it.  With anything.  If I am reading, most likely the television is on because the Hubs is sitting in the next chair.  If the book is good, I can tune out the tv but if the book  is just so-so, I end up watching the tv but I don't do both at the same time.  I have never brushed my teeth while reading a book but I have actually ridden in the car and read but not while I was driving -- little joke there.





Friday Fill-Ins

1.  Oh gross! I thought it was chicken!

2.  Ah, well, THAT'S off my bucket list.

3.  No, thank you.

4.  One thing I can play on the piano is Heart and Soul.

5.  and then, I would like to buy a lottery ticket and win a boatload of money.

6.  I can't forget all the lies they told us.

7.  And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include yard work and Sunday I want to go to church and relax.

2 comments:

monique said...

I feel like I've been going through a spell with nothing interesting to say, too. I hope we both get sorted out soon LOL

I wish you Wordless Wednesday post had words, because I'd love to know the story behind the charm bracelet, and some of the charms.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Monique -- I will add a bit about the bracelet. I never think I have anything interesting to say -- I think I need to DO more stuff!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...