Tuesday, July 05, 2011

NOT HAPPY

I was fine Friday.  I woke up with a slight toothache on Saturday that just continued to get worse.  I went to the dentist today and learned that I have a fractured root on one of my molars.  This will result in the loss of the tooth and another bridge.  The tooth is currently crowned with the second crown of its life and this crown is only about five months old.  I usually have a very high pain tolerance but not doing so well with this one.  I have seven days of antibiotic to take and then the .... well, I will spare you. Ok, taking a nap now.

2 comments:

Jane and Chris said...

OWWWW! Poor you!
Jane x

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Thank you, Jane. I don't want to be whiney but this bloody hurts!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...