Friday, September 09, 2011


9 September 2011


Friday Finds is hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.  I don't participate in Friday Finds very often but this week I feel I have a really good find and I don't know if it is because I am suspecting it is going to be a good book or because I got such a good deal.  I ventured into the last remaining Borders in the area yesterday just to see what was left.  Precious little was left and not what I went in looking for.  However, I was able to grab a copy of  "An Amish Christmas" by
Cynthia Keller. 


I have looked at this book before but, at the time, had been reading lots of Amish fiction and had a number of things on my bookshelves to read so I passed it by.  However, yesterday, due to Borders misfortune, I just couldn't resist getting a $16 book for $3.22. 

It is a small book, short read and that is what I will be reading next.




No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...