Monday, November 28, 2011

Musing Mondays


It is time for another Musing Mondays hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.  Today's question is -- "Will you be buying books for the holidays, this year.  If so, for whom and why?"

I have already done.  I buy books every Christmas for almost everybody on my list.  My hubby is always looking at some sort of woodworking or barbecue book.  My kids and their spouses read and, of course, there are the children.  I don't think there can ever be enough books in the home of a child.

6 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

I totally agree about books, you can never have enough. I just ordered two books from Amazon as gifts for son and son-in-law. One the biography on Steve Jobs for son and the other one on Statistics for son-in-law, he wanted it???

Gill

Jane and Chris said...

My name is Jane,, and I am bookoholic!
I am going to buy myself a "Sewing 101" book.
Jane x

Anonymous said...

Here is mine my Musing Monday New follower x

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Gill -- I feel like my books are old friends -- I have many from my childhood, too. Yeah, my people have varied tastes as well but I know them pretty well so it isn't too difficult. I really enjoy shopping for the children because I still love kids books and it gives me a good reason to visit the children's section of B&N~

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Jane -- you and me both! I mean, seriously, I had three e-readers! And bookshelves all over the house. I actually think I am going to ask for bookstore gift cards from everybody because I also like collecting movies and I want "Upstairs/Downstairs".

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Amy -- I have a couple of good suggestions for your little one. I will post on your post -- thanks for visiting!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...