Friday, November 04, 2011

Thirty Days of Thanks -- Day 4

I am thankful for my children




Diet Update


I am  staying on track and making full use of myfitnesspal.com.  It is the easiest calorie tracking site I have found yet.  I have managed to meet all my goals within reason and feel good -- although a chocolate chip cookie would be really good right now but I don't have any so problem solved.

So, trying to keep thing light and upbeat here are a couple of chuckles to keep things in perspective! Enjoy!

2 comments:

JLS Hall said...

So it's the calories that are doing the sewing!? I thought it was the evil tailoring elves sneaking in at night.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

whatever it is has taken up permanent residence in my closet, for sure!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...