Friday, December 16, 2011



Friday Fill-Ins -- December  16, 2011


It is official -- I am behind in the Christmas prep.  Today is going to be an interesting day trying to play catch up.  I am beginning to panic just a little bit since so much of what I have to do is mail order!  However, I am going to calm myself down a little bit by doing a Friday Fill--In.  So, here goes --


1.  Sleigh bells ring trying to lure the reindeer back that escaped this week in Dallas.

2.  It is coming on Christmas, they're cutting down trees which is, from what I read last night, much more ecologically responsible than  using artificial trees.  Who knew?

3.  You're a mean one fake Santa. I think you need to be investigated and evaluated.


4.  Father Christmas sounds better than Santa Claus.


5.  Silent Night, when listened to on Christmas  Eve, always means so much to me.

6.  All I want for Christmas is  -- well, never mind -- ain't gonna happen anyway.  Significant jewelry might help.  On further review -- nah.

7.  And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching "The Shunning", tomorrow my plans include a visit to the Gaylord with Beanie -- thank you daughter for asking us to join in your holiday celebrations, and Sunday I want to be done -- but won't be -- as I said earlier -- I am lagging behind.

2 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

have you caught up yet? Mind you if you're like me, it's a case of if its not done on the day who cares, there is always tomorrow!!

Gill in Canada

Boyett-Brinkley said...

I am getting there! I will put cards in the mail today -- I like mailing them later -- and a bit of wrapping and it is done! A bit of grocery shopping but no rush there -- feeling better about things for sure!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...