Thursday, December 08, 2011

A View From a Window -- Thursday, December 8, 2011









Things don't look too different this week -- I didn't post last week because absolutely NOTHING looked different.  We did have a couple of freezes and a bit of snow earlier in the week so some of the plants -- the purslane to be exact -- are pretty well gone.  Other wise, just leaves and doves and birdseed that the squirrel likes to throw all over.  Wish I could have gotten a snap of him -- cheeky thing he is.  It is hilarious to see him and a couple of sparrows sitting on the bird feeder tray -- him making it swing with his chubby self.  I love watching the wildlife in the yard but, sadly, one of the ginger cats that tromp through on a daily basis was hit by a car last week.  I will miss him -- he made the squirrel duck for cover!


I also thought I would add this photo -- a view of The Village!


3 comments:

Jane and Chris said...

I think you view looks colder!
As for the village view...we're really getting value for money from this post!!
Jane x

Boyett-Brinkley said...

It is MUCH colder, for sure! At least today it is sunny. I sort of suffer from SAD so when it gets really gloomy I just sink. I don't mind the cold when it is bright, though!

Gill - That British Woman said...

I agree it does look colder, but a whole lot greener than up here.

Gill

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...