Ok, by now I figure my blog friends figure I have "left the building". Not so -- we have just been unbelievably busy trying to sell an extra house, get all the financial dealing involved with retirement settled and trying to adjust to a new normal. I will say that retirement is not for the impatient!!! Or inflexible! So, in an effort to get back to MY usual routine, I am going to do a Friday Fill-in!
1. How in the world did I get this old?
2. I couldn't find the magazine that was right in front of me.
3. Life's great!
4. Let's pack a picnic lunch and head for the park.
5. HEB Grocery Store -- that was where we met.
6. There isn't one place that I think of as "our place".
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to nothing, tomorrow my plans include housecleaning and on Sunday I want to go to church and just relax.
So, there it is -- this week is going to be a more consistent blog week -- I am not going to play Farmville or Cityville. I am beginning to realize that I need a course in time management. Have a wonderful weekend.