Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Ok, by now I figure my blog friends figure I have "left the building".  Not so -- we have just been unbelievably busy trying to sell an extra house, get all the financial dealing involved with retirement settled and trying to adjust to a new normal.  I will say that retirement is not for the impatient!!! Or inflexible! So, in an effort to get back to MY usual routine, I am going to do a Friday Fill-in!

1.  How in the world did I get this old?

2.  I couldn't find the magazine that was right in front of me.

3.  Life's great!

4.  Let's pack a picnic  lunch and head for the park.

5.  HEB Grocery Store -- that was where we met.

6.  There isn't one place that I think of as "our place".

7.  And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to nothing, tomorrow my plans include housecleaning and on Sunday I want to go to church and just relax.

So, there it is -- this week is going to be a more consistent blog week -- I am not going to play Farmville or Cityville.  I am beginning to realize that I need a course in time management.  Have a wonderful weekend.


 


2 comments:

Jane and Chris said...

Was beginning to think you'd packed your bags and run away with the gypsies!
Jane x

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Hi, Jane! No, haven't run away although the thought has crossed my mind more than once! Hopefully things are getting back to normal, whatever that is, and I rue the day I decided to check out those games on Facebook -- no more of that! Thanks for thinking of me, though -- I am back!

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...