Friday Fill-Ins -- December 16, 2011
It is official -- I am behind in the Christmas prep. Today is going to be an interesting day trying to play catch up. I am beginning to panic just a little bit since so much of what I have to do is mail order! However, I am going to calm myself down a little bit by doing a Friday Fill--In. So, here goes --
1. Sleigh bells ring trying to lure the reindeer back that escaped this week in Dallas.
2. It is coming on Christmas, they're cutting down trees which is, from what I read last night, much more ecologically responsible than using artificial trees. Who knew?
3. You're a mean one fake Santa. I think you need to be investigated and evaluated.
4. Father Christmas sounds better than Santa Claus.
5. Silent Night, when listened to on Christmas Eve, always means so much to me.
6. All I want for Christmas is -- well, never mind -- ain't gonna happen anyway. Significant jewelry might help. On further review -- nah.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching "The Shunning", tomorrow my plans include a visit to the Gaylord with Beanie -- thank you daughter for asking us to join in your holiday celebrations, and Sunday I want to be done -- but won't be -- as I said earlier -- I am lagging behind.