Wednesday, March 07, 2012

From Jake at Junkboat Travels





and wouldn't it be fantastic to have a bookstore such as this somewhere close -- like just down the road within walking distance with a coffee/tea shop near? If only Fort Worth was supportive of independent business like Austin is -- I could see running a little shop --- with coffee and tables and maybe even a little dog.  I can see all sorts of possibilities if the environment were right which it is not.  Oh well, I can dream, can't I?

4 comments:

Jackie McGuinness said...

Thanks for dropping by and mentioning my post!!!

We have some nice bookshops but nothing like this one. I would love to visit this store and sit for hours.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Jake -- me too!

Jane and Chris said...

I'm going to move in !
Jane x

Gill - That British Woman said...

it's a case of survival and not many independant book stores can survive, which is such a shame.

Gill

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...