Monday, April 30, 2012


Musing Mondays -- April 30, 2012









Do you listen to audiobooks? If not, why not? And, if so, what has been one of your favorites, so far?




I have never listened to audio book but I have been thinking of giving it a try.  I am in the car a lot and I am finding that listening to music is distracting and makes me nervous.  I have been listening to morning radio talk shows but they changed the line up on the station I listen to and now it is all news, all the time, on a more or less continuous loop sort of like CNN and that is just annoying so I have been giving some thought to audiobooks.  I will let you know.



1 comment:

Kwizgiver said...

I've never tried listening to audiobooks in the car. But I think I'm going to give it a try.

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...