Thursday, May 03, 2012



Booking Through Thursday -- Do you have siblings?  Do they read?

No, I don't have siblings but I have a cousin who is a prolific reader and reviewer.   As a preschooler, I had an avid interest in reading and would watch my mother read the newspaper and ask her what it felt like to be able to do that.  I knew from an early age that reading was a very important and desirable skill to have.  My cousin, who is four years older than me, lived across the street so we were together a lot and one of the things we did the most was play school and I credit her with teaching me to read and fostering an interest in books that I still possess to this day.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...