Tuesday, July 10, 2012




Teaser Tuesdays -- July 10, 2012

In the first place, I am not sure how it has gotten to be July already.  I don't know what happened to June.  Oh well.  My teaser today comes from "East End Jubilee" by Carol Rivers.  It was first published in the UK in 2005 under the title of "Rose of Ruby Street".



My teaser comes from page 60.

"On sudden impulse, Rose stood up and went over.  She leaned her back against the cabinet and pushed. Perhaps a little housework would distract her mind.  But, finally, after lots of pushing and shoving, she gazed down at perfectly clean floorboards.  A moment later she lifted one of the boards.  In the recess below there was a shoebox."

Hmm...what could that mean?  I will review when completed.

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...