Thursday, August 09, 2012





9 Aug 2012

Today's questions on Booking Through Thursday are:  Name a book in a genre you normally don't care for.  What made you decide to read it?  Did it make you want to try more in that genre?  What genre do you avoid reading and why?

"Aunt Dimity: Snowbound"

I am not sure why I decided to read it , probably the cover, but it is the first book that I read on my e-reader.  I was never a strong mystery reader but, yes, it did make me want to read more mystery and it certainly made me want to read more "Aunt Dimity" -- I think I have finished my 7th or 8th book in the series.  

I avoid Sci-fy and things with vampires and such.  I just never liked science fiction anything and I am not fond of vampires.

5 comments:

Juli Rahel said...

I started of reviewing vampire novels because there were simply so many authors with vampire novels, but that has made me completely sick of them because they are all similar! I sometimes read some sci-fi, but usually fantasy! Thanks for sharing :)
My BTT
Juli @ Universe in Words

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I'm not a fan of science fiction, and avoid vampires...lol

Here's MY THURSDAY MEMES POST

Anonymous said...

I don't like horror or science fiction either.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/booking-through-thursday_9.html

gautami tripathy said...

I avoid YA and hate paranormal stuff. I love Crime Fiction....

Here is my BTT post!

Unknown said...

I try different genres, but some memoirs and horror I don't like.

http://thecharacterconnection.blogspot.com/2012/08/booking-through-thursday.html

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...