Sunday, May 19, 2013

I'm Still Here!

I am still here but I have just been busy -- and a bit tired.  We had a bit of a day trip yesterday which means that today I sat here holding my aching feet.  I have been doing a lot of reading -- and listening -- and I have a blog started for a couple of books reviews -- maybe this week I can get back on track! 

I am feeling so bad about all these storms today and all the people affected by them as well as the storms last week just down the road from us.  I guess it is the time of the year but.....

Anyway, just checking in -- bad allergy attack, leaky roof, bad weather resulting in lack of sleep -- yeah, I will catch up!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Update

 Ok, so we visited our cardiologist yesterday to get the lay of the land for the Hubs.  Seems there is an issue with one of the grafts from ...